Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster£40.00
Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster Review
Multi Pathway Testosterone Support For Maximum Male Performance
World leaders in the development of sports and overall health supplements, UK based Performance Labs have produced an innovative Testosterone Booster called Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster and in a relatively short period of time it has become one of the UK’s best selling products.
With the ability to enhance and increase all aspects of testosterone production, it boosts vital hormone levels that are crucial for maintaining optimum masculine performance and well being. SPORT will reduce the negative compounds known to reduce testosterone.
Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster will help free testosterone to flow in the blood and in turn boost power and vitality. Users will benefit from better male health.
- 1 Performance Lab SPORT T-Booster
- 2 Pros
- 3 Cons
- 4 Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster Review
- 4.1 Multi Pathway Testosterone Support For Maximum Male Performance
- 4.2 What’s In The Formula of Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster
- 4.3 How To Take Performance Lab ® SPORT T-booster
- 4.4 Consumer Feedback
- 4.5 Does Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster Cause Any Side Effects?
- 4.6 Where To Buy Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster
- 4.7 Does Performance Lab ® SPORT T-booster Have a Cash Back Guarantee
- 4.8 Our Verdict
- 4.9 Highly Recommended!!
What’s In The Formula of Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster
Refreshingly, the manufacturers do fully disclose the details of each ingredient in the mix. Every serving includes:
- D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate 1000mg
- Mucuna Pruriens 150mg
- Ashwagandha Extract 300mg
- Luteolin 30mg
More information on the ingredients:
D-Aspartic acid Calcium Chelate is an advanced form of D-aspartic Acid, this is one of the best t-boosting ingredients we know of.
It has been proven to manage the synthesis and release of the key sex hormones of which Testosterone is the main . It will:
- Stimulate the body’s production and release of luteinising hormone and the human growth hormone
- Encourages the hypothalamus to release GnRH (gonadatropin releasing hormone) which is a precursor for the release of both follicle stimulating hormone and luteinising hormone.
- The Follicle Stimulating and Luteinizing Hormones both stimulate the testes to produce more testosterone.
A study has shown that taking D-aspartic acid for 12 days resulted in an increase of testosterone production by 42%
Ashwagandha is a traditional ingredient used in ancient and Ayurvedic medicine, known for its ability to increase mental and physical performance.
The active components in Ashwagandha are said to help enhance testosterone production by:
- Encourages the production of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) in the pituitary gland
- Stimulating the brain to realise GnRH
- The increase of levels of LH in turn triggers the production of Testosterone in the testes
Mucuna Pruriens can help to decrease the effects of Prolactin, a protein that can be detrimental to testosterone.
Luteolin is a compound taken from Orange Extract. This is said to help encourage more testosterone to stay in the blood stream by blocking the effects of aromatase enzyme that turns Testosterone into unwanted Estrogen.
This is very good news for men who are over the age of 30 who could be experiencing the effects of age related testosterone decline. (Increased estrogen in the blood stream can make the problem far worse – especially the onset of body fat).
How To Take Performance Lab ® SPORT T-booster
The recommended serving is 2 capsules per day.
The makers do tell us that you can increase to a maximum of 4 capsules per 24 hours for increased effect.
As with any product that is new on the market, we currently find very few reviews out there.
We did however speak to some of the guys involved in the development and testing/trials of the product and have to say they were all singing the praises of the this supplement.
They all reported some improvement in their muscle tone, strength, energy levels and they said they enjoyed a noticeable boost in their sex drive and performance.
Does Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster Cause Any Side Effects?
There have been no reports of adverse effects to date
Where To Buy Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster
Buyers worldwide can purchase Performance Lab ® SPORT T-booster directly from the manufacturers official website (performancelab.com)
One months supply will cost you £40.00.
You can save money by buying 2 bottles for £76.00 or 3 bottles for £108.00.
There are some various shipping options, simply choose which one suits your needs and destination country/address.
Does Performance Lab ® SPORT T-booster Have a Cash Back Guarantee
The makers do offer a 30 day cash back guarantee on all products.
If you buy and try and fail to see any benefits after using the supplement as directed for 30 days, you can return any used and unused bottles for a full refund.
Performance Labs have acquired a reputation for first class effective supplements, this one is no exception.
Performance Lab ® SPORT T-booster does (as far we can see) exactly what it says on the bottle. It has been proven to enhance, increase and boost men’s muscle mass, strength, sex drive and help you benefit from an overall healthier lifestyle.
We give this one a huge thumbs up…